I am a qualified and fully trained Urologist. If you have waterworks symptoms or other prostate problems, I am experienced in managing you. I also see men and women with the full range of Urology problems. However, I believe strongly that for the most complex of surgeries that these should be done by experts in that specific area. Hence, I will send you to a colleague if he/she is better suited to managing your problem. I hope to have the opportunity to see and assess you, and deal with your medical problem or refer you on to someone in my network of the country’s best urologists and oncologists.